Tuesday 26 November 2013

New baby

It's been a while since I blogged.  I developed Labyrinthitus in February and it's very reluctant to go away.  The result is that I'm quite tired much of the time and too dizzy to even think of driving at others.  The good news is that I'm feeling quite good at present.  The bad news is that I pulled some muscles in my back on Sunday and so can hardly move.  However two of the most comfortable chairs are the one for my computer and the one in my craft room!  So it's not all bad news!  I hope to catch up with some blogs.

Here is a card I to welcome my God daughter's new baby.  She's now a few months old.
I embossed the Clarity Clouds mask and then added distressed ink to give background.  The sheep and letter box kit were stamped directly onto the embossed background and I heat embossed the letters with sparkly embossing powder.  I layered this onto some pink card which I had already stamped with the Art Nouveau Corner.  Then I added some lace and flowers.
I hope you like it, my Goddaughter was very pleased.

Clarity Stamps: Letterbox kit, sheep, Art Nouveau Corner, Cloud Stencil

1 comment: