Sunday 30 June 2013

Clarity Stamp Challenge 4: Mr and Mrs

The card I'm entering into the Clarity Stamp Challenge I made for some friends who celebrated their 6th Wedding Anniversary a few days ago.  I felt quite privileged to conducted their wedding ceremony, as the bride wore mauve and had mauve flowers I try to stick to this colour for their wedding anniversary cards.

I used the Clarity cornflower and 'Loved you yesterday ...' sentiment stamps.  I stamped the flower and sentiment using dusty concord distress ink and used the same ink to add a shadow around both.  Then I coloured the flower using promarkers,  inked around the edges, add two flower embellishments and a little glitter on the flower to finish the card.

7 comments:

  1. Very nice card! Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very simple and extremely effective, lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Stephanie.
    I'm really pleased with how well the photo came out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, Sue. Glad you entered it!

    ReplyDelete