Friday 7 June 2013

Anything Goes and In the Garden - Clarity Challenges 1 and 2

I entered this card for the first ever Clarity Challenge 'Anything Goes'


it was a very simple card using the poppy stamp and gilding flakes on a textured background.  This was the very first time I had entered a challenge and was really pleased with the comments people made.


So for the second challenge, 'In the Garden' I was brave enough to enter another card.
I used the birdcage stamp from the New Designs Clarity Club, and decoupaged it onto a tag I had made then stamped around  it with the cherry blossom stamp and then used the music and birds from the Joy Frame Kit to the tag and the edge of the backing paper which came free with a crafting magazine.  I distressed the edges of the tag and the backing paper with squeezed lemonade and tumbled glass distress inks.

No comments:

Post a Comment